Projectmanagers PM is an international operating engineering consultancy for the plant construction industry.
We offer highly specialist services for set-up & planning, execution and recalculation of technical projects.
In the moment we are looking for a Senior Scheduling Expert / Primavera
Providing project management support by development of a time schedule for commissioning, operation and maintenance for a maximum period of 2 years’ operation.
- Set-up work breakdown structure (WBS) on the base of work packages list provided by technical experts;
- Prepare a fully linked schedule in Primavera on the base of work package specification;
- Schedule resource loading;
- Define baseline schedules;
- Periodical actualisation of work packages on the base of inputs provided by respective resource / actual status preparation;
- Preparation of progress reports, comparisation of planned and actual data;
- Preparation of regular (monthly) forecast reports;
- Detailed reporting format has not been defined;
- Providing schedule analysis, back and forward schedule calculation;
- Preparation of queries and analysis;
- Preparation of Ad-hoc assessments;
- Preparation of alternative schedules in case of special requirements;
- Simulation and evaluation of alternative schedules.
- minimum 5 years’ experience in plant construction industry,
e. g. energy industry, power plants, oil & gas or petrochemical, infrastructure industry
- minimum 3 years’ scheduling experience with Primavera
- minimum 3 years’ experience working with international teams in englisch language
- bachelor or master in engineering
- experience in nuclear energy industry (nice to have)
- experience in maintenance scheduling processes
Works contract on the base of daily rates / B2B / no employment contract
Duration minimum until beginning of 2020
Please send you application to email@example.com including
- list of project / reference list
- favorite contract modell
- daily rate inclusive flights to Dubai